Welcome to the next generation of personality psychology – Personotype Theory (or MPTT that stands for Mituzas PersonoType Theory). It will enable you to better understand yourself and others around you. With the help of this theory you will be able to easily orient yourself in the society and to understand various roots of psychological behaviour. You’ll learn in what areas your best potential lies and how you can develop strong personality.
Personotype heory is psychophysiological personality typology based on structure and workings of human brain. Because human brain and human facial forms (shape of the skull) have direct correlations once you’ll master visual determination of human types you’ll be able to immediately know basic psychological behavioural patterns of any person you’ll meet in your environment. Human Type Theory is extremely helpful when there is a need to understand what type of people make up best compatibility matches both for personal relationship and also even for dating or marriage. Consequently the ability to distinguish human types can help you significantly both in business and in your personal life.
Unlike traditional personality psychology MPTT distinguishes personality types by relying on solid ground – human brain. Today probably a few would disagree with idea that behaviour has direct roots in structure of brain. Though naturally cultural aspects and lifetime experiences have their role in psychology (and they produce our individual personalities), biology is fundamental cause of our behaviour that both enables potential and limits for various intellectual and psychological expressions.
Simplified it looks like this:
MPTT took approach by concentrating on the cause and not on effect. “Effect” is the individual personality that every human being forms during their personal lives. “Cause” of personality is biological structures that enable such different personal expressions of personality and intellect to come into existence. Once you understand cause of your behaviour any attempts to improve it and create stronger, more integrated individual personality become much easier and more efficient.
What is personotype?
Personotype is psychological personality type that is based on structure of brain. It is determined by unique proportional size and composition of various parts of particular genotype.
Therefore human type is directly related to human genotype. Human genotype is distinct stable genetic make-up of particular individual. It includes cranial and skeletal structure and other essential non-phenotypic heridatary information. That means non-heridatary and heriditary phenotypic traits such as race (color of the skin, color of hair, height and other phenotypic variations) are excluded and are regarded in MHTT as enviromental adaptations that do not determine psychological behaviour of individual (they might sometimes play only secondary role in it). It was discovered that currently in the world indiduals of 7 different human genotypes can be found. These genotypes evolved in the course of evolution through positive genetic mutations. They were named as follows:
As mentioned previously human genotype directly is linked to the human type. Human type is determined by structure of brain that has direct correlation with shape of the skull. Human genotype is made out of two genders. There exist 7 personotypes of male gender and 5 personotypes of female gender. This happened because some brain types are not suited for female gender, therefore two remaining female genotypes were compensated by brains of other human types. As a result Voltaire genotype woman has Lincoln type brain and Darwin genotype woman has Plato type brain. Meanwhile Bronson, Ramses, Norton, Lincoln and Plato genotypes have both male and female variants of corresponding human types. This is how it looks in picture:
Every human type no matter in what country, society or race it would live displays always same core behavioural patterns. This means that for example Bronson type male from Africa has same core psychological patterns of psychology and intellectual potential like Bronson type male from Europe. The individual psychological and intellectual differences arise mainly through cultural, social differences and through individual experiences that shape individual personality.
How personotype is inherited?
Personotype is inherited based on inheritation of human genotypes. Every human being inherits his (or her) human genotype from parents. There is 50% chance to inherit human genotype directly from mother, 25% chance to inherit human genotype directly from father and 25% chance to inherit human genotype from relatives (grandfather, grandmother, grandgrandmother and so on) on the paternal side.
Inheritance of human genotype looks like this (in the example we used Voltaire type father and Darwin type mother. Same principle works for inheritance of any human genotype):
As you can see there is no mixing of genotypes involved. Genotype is inherited whole and unaltered from one of the parents (or more distant relatives).
How facial features (proportional size of separate parts of skull) are related to human brain, intellectual capacity and psychology?
These parts of the skull have direct relation to proportional size of human brain:
- Forehead area – size of forehead directly indicates size of frontal lobes. Frontal lobes are mainly responsible for personality control and speech (and speech related processes).
- Nasal bone – size of nasal bone directly indicates size of inferior parietal lobule. Inferior parietal lobule is mainly responsible for set of processes that were labeled as imagination (and related processes like willpower of sympathies-antipathies).
- Chin – size of chin directly indicates size of temporal lobes. Temporal lobes are mainly responsible for auditory and verbal memory.
- Lower jaw and occiput – size of lower jaw is directly related to size of occiput in which occipital lobes are located. Occipital lobes are mainly responsible for visual memory and attention (and mood process).
Some parts of the skull that have no relation to human brain but contribute to overall facial appearance that helps to determine human genotype:
- Cheekbone – bigger cheekbones contribute to flatness of face, meanwhile smaller cheekbones create pointy appearance of face.
There are two parts of the brain that do not have direct correlation to any part of the skull but are very important to psychology and intellect – Limbic system and motor and somatosensory cortexes:
- Limbic system accomplishes various functions but for individual psychology most important function of limbic system is intuition.
- Motor and somatosensory cortexes accomplish functions that are labeled in MHTT as work.
There are no intertype size differences of Intuition and Work (differences arise only if these features are processed in area of personality control).
What creates core psychological differences between human types?
Most psychological differences between human types arise from parts of the features that are unique to human beings and evolved in the last stages of human evolution. These are personality control (right frontal lobe), imagination (inferior parietal lobule) and separate non-intellectual processes such as visual emotions, psychological relations, psychoanalysis, communicative instincts, willpower, and sympathies-antipathies.
Every human type has one intellectual feature (that is directly related to intellectual performance) and one non-intellectual feature (that is directly not related to intellectual performance) controlled in the right frontal lobe where personality control is located.
In the left inferior parietal lobule (imagination) there occurs one non-intellectual process which determines whether particular person is extrovert or introvert. Extroverted types in that location have process of sympathies-antipathies and introverted types have separate process of willpower.
These processes determine important personality direction:
- Types with process of sympathies-antipathies are directed towards communication. Sympathies-antipathies are expressed with movements of small muscle group in the upper cheeks (only extroverts have this active muscle group).
- Types with process of willpower are directed towards individual activities.
Norton, Bronson and Plato types are extroverted and Voltaire, Darwin, Ramses and Lincoln types are introverted.
All types have one of the three systems of interpersonal relations: emotional, psychological and instinctive. Bronson, Norton and Ramses types have non-intellectual process of visual emotions that handles all aspects of interpersonal relations (friendships, love, hate, emotional analysis of people etc.).